2018 Registration now open!
Registration Begins Here
To play rugby as a member of the Seattle Rugby Vikings you need to complete a two part registration process:
Part 1: Seattle Rugby Club registration is completed annually and includes field rental costs, equipment including shorts, socks and a practice shirt. At the end of the club registration you will see a link to register for the second part or the registration.
Part 2: Rugby Washington (RugbyWA) registration must be completed to be in compliance in any Vikings rugby practices for matches. RugbyWA pays for USA Rugby dues and your liability insurance coverage.
Before you start your process, please ensure:
1) You have Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or checking account information available.
2) You have Medical insurance information available.
3) A parent/guardian is filling out the form and answering the questions.
This registration session will allow you to complete contact information and sign waivers electronically.
Please send any registration questions to email@example.com
Seattle Rugby Club is a not-for-profit organization. All of our certified coaches are volunteers, former players giving back to the game.
Every effort is made to keep costs of participation low, so that more kids can enjoy the opportunities of our club. No kid will be excluded from rugby based on family financial circumstance.
Dues for 2018
High School $255.00
The following is included for all players with registration and dues payment:
- All playing gear including rugby shorts, club socks and club training shirt, club jerseys are provided for each match
- All membership fees for Rugby Washington and USA Rugby
- Coaching from certified USA Rugby coaches (Level 100 and above)
- Access to professional athletics trainer for injury prevention and care
- All field and practice time
- Additional services and offers from Seattle Rugby sponsors
- Summer 7s season will have an additional fee
For questions about dues, or to inquire about the availability of financial aid contact: firstname.lastname@example.org