7s Registration for 2017 Season
In 2017 we will run a 7s program for 7th and 8th graders and High School age boys with a series of four tournaments scheduled in July.
For new players, you will need to complete the Rugby WA registration that will also complete your registration for USA Rugby for $30. Additionally you will pay $40 to the Seattle Vikings RFC that will include team socks and shorts.
Total cost for the season is $70.
Returning players from the Spring 2017 season will not need to complete any additional registration. You will only pay $30 to cover the tournament and team costs.
Total cost for the season is $30.
====Fall Registration will be updated for the 2018 season by October 2017====
Registration Begins Here
To play rugby as a member of the Seattle Rugby Vikings you need to complete a two part registration process:
If you are part of High School Club (Blanchet, Roosevelt, Nathan Hale or Shorecrest) please send all registration questions to firstname.lastname@example.org we will provide specific registration guidance.
Part 1: Seattle Rugby Club registration is completed annually and includes field rental costs, equipment including shorts, socks and a practice shirt. At the end of the club registration you will see a link to register for the second part or the registration.
Part 2: Rugby Washington (RugbyWA) registration must be completed to be in compliance in any Vikings rugby practices for matches. RugbyWA pays for USA Rugby dues and your liability insurance coverage.
Before you start your process, please ensure:
1) You have Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or checking account information available.
2) You have Medical insurance information available.
3) A parent/guardian is filling out the form and answering the questions.
This registration session will allow you to complete contact information and sign waivers electronically.
Please send any registration questions to email@example.com
Seattle Rugby Club is a not-for-profit organization. All of our certified coaches are volunteers, former players giving back to the game.
Every effort is made to keep costs of participation low, so that more kids can enjoy the opportunities of our club. No kid will be excluded from rugby based on family financial circumstance.
Dues for 2017
High School $255.00
Grades 7-8 $245.00
Grade 5-6 $195.00
Grade 3-4 $180.00
The following is included for all players with registration and dues payment:
- All playing gear including rugby shorts, club socks and club training shirt, club jerseys are provided for each match
- All membership fees for Rugby Washington and USA Rugby
- Coaching from certified USA Rugby coaches (Level 100 and above)
- Access to professional athletics trainer for injury prevention and care
- All field and practice time
- Additional services and offers from Seattle Rugby sponsors
- Summer 7s season will have an additional fee
For questions about dues, or to enquire about the availability of financial aid contact: firstname.lastname@example.org